To My Franklin – first district Neighbors,
On August 25, 2021, I was sworn in to fill the remaining term of our alderman, who moved out of state. It’s been my honor to be your representative these past months. I’m excited to be to be running for election to my first full term as part of the April 5 election. As an actively involved, 40-year resident of the First District, I have a proven record of …
- Promoting communities, economic development and local business for 21 years;
- Serving in leadership roles on city boards, commissions, and committees, under five mayors, over four decades;
- First-hand knowledge of the challenges and opportunities within the district;
- Working well with others and building consensus, to get things done for our residents; and
- Strong knowledge in the workings of local government and the process for getting things accomplished.
As a growing city, Franklin will face many challenges and major decisions in the months and years ahead. Decisions impacting residents in both the short, and long term. Decisions requiring high levels of experience, skill, and knowledge of how municipal government works. Residents deserve experienced, skilled, and informed representation.
Using knowledge and experience acquired through four decades of community involvement, I will work to move Franklin forward, creating a quality of life truly worth celebrating. I’m excited for the future of our community!
I’m asking for your vote and support on April 5, 2022. Please invest a few minutes to learn more about me, my campaign and my vision for a stronger Franklin.